Abigail Reinard Wolberg graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 2015 and was admitted to practice law in New Mexico later that year. Throughout law school, Abigail made it a priority to acquire as much practical and real-life legal experience as possible so that she would be able to hit the ground running as an attorney. Though Abigail’s legal career began in New Mexico, her husband’s military service brought her to Arizona where she now calls home and was admitted to practice law in August 2017. Now that Abigail is settled in Arizona, Abigail intends to do what she has continuously done as an attorney – aggressively and competently represent the interests of her clients.
- Successfully defended driver with respect to a plaintiff’s claim for punitive damages associated with an automobile accident.
- Helped draft a successful motion which prompted the court to strike the defendant’s answer completely in a contract dispute wherein damages exceeded $1M.
- Successful resolution of a dispute between an elderly couple and a solar provider wherein the couple’s entire deposit was returned and the couple was released from their contractual obligations.
- Successful representation of a landlord in an eviction matter.
- Successfully defeated plaintiff’s attempts to evade complete disclosures of discoverable material related to her lost-wages claim.
University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico (J.D. 2015)
Benedictine College, Atchison, Kansas ( B.A. Economics, 2012)
Court Admissions / Memberships
State Bar of Arizona Tucson Defense Bar
State Bar of New Mexico Pima County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Division
U.S. District Court of New Mexico
Military Spouse JD Network (member)
National Military Family Association (member)
ACLU of Arizona (member)