LAWRENCE S. ROLLIN – Partner
• Business Law
• Intellectual Property
• Charitable Organization
• Employment Law
• Real Estate Law
Assistant: Kelly Meyer
Practice Focus & Experience
Larry Rollin represents individuals and businesses in connection with the formation of entities, structuring and implementing business relationships, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, construction, lending, leasing, and general business matters. His practice primarily focuses on real estate acquisition, development, financing and leasing, business sale and acquisition, intellectual property, taxation and tax-exempt organizations. He is listed in Southwest Best Lawyers Southwest and Tucson’s Top Lawyers. He is also rated as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubble.
- Seller’s/ Owner’s counsel for major office, retail, hotel, industrial and residential developments in Chicago, Illinois and throughout the State of Arizona.
- Buyer’s counsel for major office, retail, industrial and residential developments, including the financing thereof, in Chicago, Illinois and throughout the State of Arizona
- Landlord’s counsel for the leasing activities of various office, retail and industrial developments in Chicago, Illinois and throughout the State of Arizona
- Owner’s counsel for major construction projects in Chicago, Illinois and throughout the State of Arizona
- General and special counsel to exempt organizations [I.R.S. Code § 501(c)(3)] for application, compliance, internal operations, and transaction matters.
- General business and transaction counsel for commercial enterprise, and intellectual property and technology development companies.
- Owner’s counsel for the transfer and license of technology and other intellectual property rights
- Lender’s and borrower’s counsel for major office, retail, hotel, industrial and residential developments in Chicago, Illinois and throughout the State of Arizona
- Seller’s and owner’s counsel for major businesses in Arizona including the Phoenix Suns professional basketball club franchise and Long Realty Company
- Developer’s counsel for the Stone Canyon and Pine Canyon exclusive golf developments in Oro Valley and Flaggstaff, Arizona
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- Indiana University (B.S., Finance, 1982)
- Arizona State Courts
- US District Court of Arizona
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Pima County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers Program