Jeanna Chandler Nash practices in the area of general civil litigation, with an emphasis in commercial litigation. Jeanna’s practice also includes professional liability defense, construction litigation, and HOA litigation. She has significant experience representing businesses, professionals, individuals and insurers. Jeanna has been recognized as a Southwest Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2012 through 2017, and is rated AV preeminent by Martindale-Hubble.
- Favorably settled disputes between developers, lenders, partners, and/or investors relating to development projects, and loan matters.
- Successfully handled partnership and other internal corporate disputes.
- Defended contractors and other design professionals and represented homeowners and other property owners in construction and design defect matters and ROC proceedings.
- Litigated a variety of contract matters, including leasing, lending, and HOA issues.
- Handled commercial matters, including trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and trade secret matters.
- Represented accountants, lawyers, design, and other professionals in malpractice claims, board matters, and in responding to subpoenas.
- Defends personal injury / premises liability cases.
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2003)
Paris Institute of European Legal Studies, L’Universite Pantheon-Assas (Certificate of European Legal Studies, 2001)
Claremont McKenna College (B.A., cum laude, 2000)
Court Admissions/ Memberships:
Arizona State Courts State Bar of Arizona
U.S. District Court of Arizona Pima County Bar Association
U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Federal Bar Association
Volunteer Lawyers Program
Parkinson Wellness Recovery, Vice Chair, Board of Directors (2011-Present)
Volunteer, Beacon Guardianship Program (2010-Present)