Business Law takes in all aspects of forming, owning, operating and buying or selling a business.
Udall business law attorneys offer numerous services to assist its business clients in the areas of commercial law, corporate law, and litigation management.
As general counsel to a variety of businesses, Udall utilizes its business acumen to offer support and assistance to its corporate clients. The Firm regularly assists clients with:
- Business Formation
- Operational Issues
- Employment Matters
- General Transaction Matters
- Purchase or Sale of Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Loan Transactions & Documentation
- Promissory Notes
- Deed of Trust & Mortgages
- Article 9 Security Agreements
- Collection and Enforcement
Licensing & Other Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Trade Secrets
- Licensing / Royalty Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants, Non-Compete Agreements
- Corporations, both Profit and Non-Profit
- Limited Liability Companies
Whether the client is opening its first small business or creating a subsidiary or a multi-national corporation, Udall Law Firm is there from start to finish.
Udall Law Firm lawyers that practice Business Law – click here