Charitable Organization Law applies to entities that have obtained tax exempt status from a state or the US Internal Revenue Service.
Our experienced attorneys guide non-profit, tax-exempt, and charitable businesses to meet their legal obligations.
- Company Formation and Dissolution
- Non-profit Governance
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Merger, Acquisition, and Affiliation
- Creation of Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- Charter School Formation, Governance, Restructuring, and Compliance
- Home and Condo Owners Association Formation, Counseling and Compliance
- Revenue Generating Activities
- Unrelated Business Income
- Significant Grants
- FQHC Qualification and Compliance
- Advice Regarding Private Inurement and Excess Benefit
Our clients include a broad range of exempt and non-exempt companies including: charter schools and educational organizations, grant-making foundations, hospitals, behavioral health, federally qualified health centers, incubators and economic development efforts, trade associations, museums and nonprofits operating or making grants operating abroad.
Udall Law Firm Lawyers that practice Charitable Organization Law – click here