Education Law is the area of law that relates to our country’s belief that every child has a right to a standard education, every school, both public and private, has a responsibility to the students, its teachers, and its community.
Our education lawyers are well-versed in the legal areas essential to educational institutions, including
- student and faculty rights
- tenure privacy and records
- special education and IDEA compliance
- taxation, compliance
- governance and administration
- discipline and due process
- dispute resolution
- OSHA, EPA, and related local, state, and federal regulations
We regularly assist clients with operational and academic procedures, administration procedures, and risk management policies. Our team has represented educational institutions in regulatory proceedings and hearings, negotiations, mediations, arbitrations and litigation before state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Udall Law Firm lawyers that practice Education Law – click here