Family Law is the practice of law as it relates to a wide range of family-related legal matters that includes divorce, child custody or paternity issues, and prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
Dissolution of a Marriage
- Legal separation
- Dissolution of partnerships – state to state
Child Custody or Paternity Issues
- Preserve rights as a parent
- Preserve rights as a grandparent
- Establish custody agreement
- Modify a parenting-time agreement
- Enforcement of contempt of agreement matters
Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Discuss the pros & cons of these agreements
- Address the interests of both parties
We recognize that each case is unique and that one decision can affect many others, such as housing, debt, financial support, child custody and parenting time. Udall attorneys have the experience and resources to evaluate your situation, protect your interests and determine the best strategy for a successful outcome. We are adept at handling negotiations and mediation, and will work to resolve matters outside the court system. When these options fail we are ready to take your case to trial to fight for your rights.
Udall Law Firm lawyers that practice Family Law – click here