John J. Brady has an active practice in commercial transactions and real estate matters. For over 30 years, he has worked with businesses and landowners handling matters ranging from the purchase and sale of both improved and unimproved real estate, to general contract and commercial work, including formation of business entities and advising business clients. John has substantial experience in the creation, operation or purchase and sale of businesses. He represents a wide variety of both local and National businesses. In addition, John represents landowners in varying aspects of land use law including development and government regulation. John also assists clients with estate planning and probate matters.
- Counsel for various office, retail and vacant land transactions.
- Counsel for leasing activities of office and commercial development.
- Buyer’s Counsel for various multimillion-dollar offices, retail, industrial and residential developments
- General Counsel to exempt organizations.
- Obtained financing from the U.S. Government, as well as other sources for cooperative electric company
University of Arizona College of Law (J.D., 1980)
University of Arizona (B.S.B.A., 1977)
Arizona State Courts State Bar of Arizona
U.S. District Court of Arizona Pima County Bar Association
U.S. Tax Court
U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. Supreme Court
- Judge Pro-Tem, Pima County Superior Court
- Gabriel’s Angels, (2010 – 2014)
- Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus, Board of Directors (1999 – 2005)
- Reachout, Inc., Board of Directors (1982 – 2014)
- Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union, Board of Directors (2002 – present), Vice President of Board (2003 – 2004)
- Thomas More Society, Member
- Newman Center Foundation, Board of Directors