As an integral part of the Executive Management team, Terry promotes and manages business and community relations for the Firm as well as oversees the Firm’s accounting, technology, personnel and daily office operations. With over 25 years of law firm administrative experience, Terry provides the leadership and support that enables Udall Law Firm to offer superior legal services and customer service to the Tucson community and throughout the State of Arizona.
Mr. Dwyer earned his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Law from Clarkson College at Potsdam, NY. He has held similar positions with Molloy, Jones and Donahue, P.C. and O’Connor, Cavanaugh, Molloy and Jones. Terry has served as Executive Director for Udall Law Firm since 1999.
Volunteer and Community Involvement
- National Association of Legal Administrators, Current Member
- Association of Legal Administrators, Old Pueblo Chapter, Current Member
- Business Clubs of America of Southern Arizona, Current Member
- Copperbowl Foundation, Executive Committee, Former Member
- Tanque Verde Lutheran Church, Long Range Planning Committee, Former Member
- Lighthouse YMCA Board of Directors, Former Member