Tort Law. “Tort” is a French word for “wrong” and is used to describe personal injury from accidents or wrongful death caused by unintended wrongs (civil not criminal wrongs). The harm is due to negligence by another person or an entity.
Personal Injury or Wrongful Death caused by
- School Liability – injury, bullying complaints, fights, car or bus accidents
- Insurance Coverage Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith Liability
- Premises Liability – Slip and Fall
- Product Liability – Defective Products
- Government Liability – Road sign defects
- Professional Liability-Negligence/ Malpractice
- Dram Shop Liability
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Animal Attacks
- Defamation, Libel or Slander
Our attorneys are responsive to our client’s needs as they guide our clients through this very emotional time.