Labor & Employment Law takes in every aspect of the employer-employee relationship. Large corporations to “mom & pop” businesses to start-up companies comprise today’s diverse work places that are governed by ever changing regulations and legislation.
Our Labor & Employment Law Practice Group is intimately familiar with all state and federal employment laws, from policy development and employee relations to employment litigation and representation proceedings to policy development and employee relations.
- State and Federal compliance
- Employee wage and hour issues
- Title VII discrimination, Arizona Civil Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- USERRA and Family and Medical Leave Act
- Prepare and revise employment manuals
- Draft employee contracts, severance agreements and assist with enforcement
- Drafting of restrictive covenants such as non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Handle complex and involved unemployment compensation claims
- Provide training for managers and supervisors to avoid expensive employment litigation
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage Complaints
- Contract Disputes
- Internal Investigation of Employment Complaints
- Internal Review of Employment Practices and Policies
- Trade Secrets, Misappropriation and Unfair Competition
At Udall, our experienced attorneys assist clients in complex and often sensitive area of employee matters. From counseling clients on how to avoid disputes to representing employers & employees in litigation disputes in both state and federal courts throughout Arizona.