Bret S. Shaw graduated with high honors from the University of Arizona’s James E. Rogers College of Law in May 2014 and was admitted to practice law in Arizona later that year. During law school, Bret committed to helping those in need of legal help through a clerkship with Southern Arizona Legal Aid’s Volunteer Lawyers Program.
- Successfully defended to defense verdict insurance company against multi-claim UM/UIM bad faith insurance claim.
- Successfully defended to settlement homeowner against claim by handyman injured in course of renovating porch roof.
- Successfully defended to arbitration defense verdict for high-speed interstate multi-vehicle accident.
- Successfully defended to settlement breach of contract regarding attorney’s fees.
- Represented materials suppliers in collections efforts for material sales and rental payments.
- Negotiated sales contracts and lien waivers in real property transactions involving past-due leases.
University of Arizona, (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2014)
University of Virginia, (B.S., Government & Foreign Affairs, 2004)
Admissions & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- U. S. District Court of Arizona
- U. S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Southern Arizona Legal Aid’s Volunteer Lawyers Program